Saturday, March 12, 2016

Frugal eating for a single person on the go Frugal

I'm trying to find the cheapest and quickest options for cooking as of late, due to my hectic work schedule. What would be the best way to make use of general American staples (bread, eggs, canned veggies and frozen fruits, frozen ground beef when on sale, etc) for someone not at home for long periods of time? I do not have a slow-cooker, I imagine that might help but I am hesitant to get one without a solid need. Also I prefer raw foods if at all possible in this scenario.

Edit: I have about $30 max a week to spend on food, hoping for less than that. For appliances I have an oven, stove, microwave, toaster, split freezer/refrigerator, and a George Foreman grill to use, if any of that helps at all. Thank you.



Submitted March 13, 2016 at 06:01AM by PlaguisIris http://ift.tt/1TEnhFt Frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment