Thursday, March 24, 2016

Snapchat nosleep

I snapchatted her a picture of myself doing the peace sign pose.

She snapchatted me a picture of herself doing the fish face.

I snapchatted her a picture of myself doing the blue steel pose.

She snapchatted me a picture of herself doing a kissy face.

I snapchatted her a picture of myself doing a sideways face.

She snapchatted me a picture of her lunch.

I snapchatted her a picture of my junk.

She snapchatted me a picture of her smiling. Someone was behind her.

I snapchatted her a picture of me frowning.

She snapchatted me a picture of her squinting. The person behind her was closer.

I snapchatted her another picture of my junk.

She snapchatted me a picture of her shirt. It said "Pony Life" and had Fluttershy with a pair of sunglasses on. The person was right behind her.

I snapchatted her a third picture of my junk.

She snapchatted me a picture of her severed head.

I dropped my phone on the ground and it broke.

"Oh my god!" I screamed in the library where I was doing research for my doctoral thesis in between snapchats.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!" hissed a voice behind me.

I reached down and grabbed my phone and tried to call the police, but, as I said, the phone was broken.

I raced out of the library and asked everyone I saw if I could borrow their phone. No one would let me.

Finally, I saw one guy walking down the path with a phone in his hand. I pushed him to the ground and took his phone. I called the police. While I was waiting for them to pick up, he got up and tackled me.

"911, what's your emergency," came a tired, robotic female voice.

"My..."

The guy I had knocked over punched me in the face, knocking out a tooth. I dropped the phone.

A campus security guard raced over and tased me. I have a weak heart, so I passed out.

I awoke in the infirmary in the middle of the night. I reached for my cellphone but I remembered it was broken. I got up out of bed and looked for a phone. There was one on the wall.

I picked it up and dialed 911. I told the police about what had happened and gave them my girlfriend's address.

They found her body there chopped up into pieces in the refrigerator.

I was expelled from college for getting into a fight.

I got a new phone and synced up my old number. I had 60 messages. Each one contained an image of a different severed body part. I groaned.

One of the messages had only been sent 3 hours ago.

I realized with growing horror that not all the body parts belonged to the same body.

I called the police again and told them to trace the number.

I hung up the phone. I had done all I could.

Half an hour later, I heard sirens outside. There were three police cruisers parked outside my house. What was going on?

I received a text on my phone. I looked at it.

With horror, I realized I was staring at an image of my own bedroom. I looked at the staircase with extreme unease.

At the top of the stairs was a shadowy figure.

The police burst into the house.

The figure turned and disappeared into the shadows.

The police chased after it.

I heard a ton of shots.

Somehow, he had managed to jump out a window and escape.

Nothing has happened for a year.

That is until just now.

I just received a message showing a picture of my front door.



Submitted March 25, 2016 at 11:51AM by orions_belt_99 http://ift.tt/1LLBA8T nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment