Saturday, March 12, 2016

2012-2014 Izusu NPR gasoline with Thermoking unit will decide not to turn over, but will an hour and a half later. MechanicAdvice

This has happened a few times at my part time job. When I turn it over it will sound sluggish until eventually it will refuse to turn over at one of my delivery stops. It can take sometimes over 2 hours to get a jump so I try it occasionally. This time it did start without a jump and I continued with my delivery route after canceling the service. It continued to sound sluggish so I just turned off the refrigerated section and had no problem starting after.

Could this have been the culprit? The people who get my route together are supposed to plug in the refrigerator unit so it cools down with electrical power but sometimes like today they don't so the engine has to do that on the road.



Submitted March 13, 2016 at 06:17AM by Phoneaccountdickball http://ift.tt/1ReatVT MechanicAdvice

No comments:

Post a Comment