Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Aarons will rip you off! computers

So I purchased a touch screen Dell Windows 8 computer from Aarons. It was supposed to be new, and was still in the box when I signed my rent to own contract. My last payment on this item was the first of this month (March 1st 2016) which I have not paid for one reason...the computer was broken from the first day I powered it on! I took it back, and was given a loaner computer. They told me it would take a month to repair...it took three months. I got it back last month, and noticed its still not working correctly! Under my agreement, the warranty expires once I make my last payment but its still broken. I have paid with interest around 2,000 dollars for this computer that had a bad battery, the graphics board was shot, and now I've realized there is something wrong with the mouse pad. You touch the built in pad, and the mouse on the screen jumps all over the place. I have rented to own from them before (a refrigerator) and had problems with it as well. Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me...I should have never gotten this computer. Advice as to what to do? I want them to fix it, but if I make my last payment, and I hand it over...I may never see it again.



Submitted March 29, 2016 at 06:15PM by animegirl1985 http://ift.tt/1Myz7OU computers

No comments:

Post a Comment