Tuesday, March 29, 2016

[Tough Love] I feel guilty wanting sex confession

[Remorse]

First, I've always "felt" the automatic 'resistance' that girls feel about sex and that translates into me believing women are afraid of sex, that they have an overall reluctance to sex. Second, (as far as I've ever known) guys need to "talk the girl into sex" which in my logical brain tells me that there in a huge pleasure divide strongly favoring the guy. Third, I also know that women don't think nearly as much about sex as guys do. That they want to be treated as 'people and not sex objects'. This is a strong one. I have to assume that no woman is ever thinking about sex and that if a guy does, then it's not what she wants you to think and that you're a pervert for doing so. Fourth, women always say that "penetration is not the point" (even if it is for me BY FAR the most important part). This reiterates the pleasure divide noted above. And last, No matter if she's had an orgasm, no matter if she says she loves it, and no mater if it was even her idea to have sex, I still feel like I took advantage of her somehow.

I'm not accusing the girls I've slept with as liars, I just believe I had a better experience and that she "let" me have sex with her - as opposed to her having a greater desire than me. I mean, you never hear about a girl taking advantage of a guy for sex because that's impossible for me to imagine.

I believe "society" has taught me that women are victims and all men are potential rapist even though the thought of that makes me physically ill. I feel sorry for women who have to live in fear for this. I can't wrap my head around the idea that women want sex. I believe they have to be talked into it or otherwise wouldn't bother. Let's not even talk about how seldom women orgasm from PiV sex and how spectacularly one-sided penetration is for men, I just feel sorry for women who have to deal with a penis stabbing them over and over in the pussy until the guy orgasms. Seems extremely victimizing to me. I think about the ISIS soldiers who keep sex slaves as war treasure and how disgusting men are.

Sorry about the rant. I grew up in a feminist household and knew growing up that men's sexual thoughts are bad and that women are victims of men's sexual desires that women don't share. You just never hear about girls who say they love sex like guys do. Maybe having such an abundance of sexual opportunity has made sex seem less valuable to women. Like if you had a magic refrigerator with a never ending supply of your favorite drink. After a while it gets boring, old., and is just not 'special' anymore.

I think girls use sex as a way to trick and trap a guy into a relationship (primarily for biological directives) and she uses sex to 'keep him around', not that she necessarily wants it. This makes me feel sad for girls and I get guilty for wanting sex.

I'm not even sure if I'm looking for advice or not. Maybe I want to hear from other guys who feel the same. I know every girl reading this can relate as a victim.

Is male sexual guilt a natural by product of feminism? How do women want men to think about sex?



Submitted March 30, 2016 at 04:43AM by FeelsGood2 http://ift.tt/1UAVB4V confession

No comments:

Post a Comment