Friday, March 25, 2016

[Discussion] Drank for the first time today, my thoughts teenagers

To start off, I'm 16, my birthday is in January. This is a alt account because I think my dad knows my main account. I decided to try drinking today, no one was home and my dad had recently bought a case of beer. My personal thoughts on drinking is that it should be done sparingly, and for taste rather than getting drunk. I started off with a small tumbler of whiskey, the brand I forget. My thoughts were, while I enjoy a strong cup of coffee, it was more than bitter. It seemed like with whiskey it had a sort of pungent odor as you drank, very different than anything else I had ever drank. After that I had to go back to my moms, so I stuffed a pale ale (again, cant remember brand names, everything was disposed of quickly) in my backpack from the refrigerator at my dads. She went to the gym, so I tried the beer. My initial thoughts were to its bitterness, but after drinking a few more swigs, it began to taste a little better, similar to old coffee grounds. I thought it tasted alright, but only if drunk over a longer period, or perhaps with a meal.

Those are my two cents on drinking. I wanted to try it, and that was my reaction.



Submitted March 25, 2016 at 11:44AM by AltAcc17 http://ift.tt/1LLE5I0 teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment