Sunday, March 27, 2016

Piss her off by reframing her emasculation attempts TheRedPill

Almost every girl is programmed with the "men are such babies when they're sick" meme. It's kind of funny, I've seen it on graphic facebook memes and on novelty refrigerator magnets.

Straight up, I hate being sick- especially extended sickness, like 2 days+, because I am NOT the sit around all day watching Netflix type and being sick dramatically limits your activity. I'll usually try to keep my workout schedule when I'm sick, but if I'm too sick to work out, I get salty.

I imagine a lot of women don't even notice being sick, because it's all the same wine/take out/Netflix anyway.

But you inevitably hear, "men are such babies when they're sick!" Women love emasculation, any chance they get.

Of course, what she's really saying is, "men are unsympathetic to me; seeing one in weaked state makes me sick."

So, I like to have fun with it, and say, "I know men are these kinda of larger than life superhero-types that you look up to, and I know being sick brings it back down to reality- men are just humans, like you... so yes, it seems like men are babies when they're sick, but it's only because of your high expectations of us."

TLDR: Reframing an emasculation attempt as its polar opposite... and watch her hamster explode.



Submitted March 28, 2016 at 07:33AM by LastRevision http://ift.tt/1Tdjhea TheRedPill

No comments:

Post a Comment