Thursday, March 31, 2016

[LF] Wishlist [FT] Bells ACTrade

Sets:

  • Alpine Set (I'll pay more if it has the dark wood and wave recolour combo)
  • Cabin Set
  • Minimalist Set
  • Modern Wood Set
  • Sloppy Set
  • Cardboard Set
  • Gorgeous Set (I'll pay more if it has the pink recolour.)
  • Lovely Set
  • Exotic Set
  • Exquisite Set
  • Gracie Set

Clothes

  • Crown
  • Butterfly Dress
  • Yellow Bow
  • Chima Jeogori Dress
  • Kimono
  • Kimono sandals
  • Paper Parasol
  • Peach's Parasol (Are fortune cookies tradable? I'm not sure)

Stray Pieces of Furniture:

  • Claw Foot Tub
  • Bathroom Sink
  • Toilet
  • Fire Place
  • Deluxe Range
  • Kitchen Corner
  • Kitchen Sink
  • Refrigerator
  • Computer
  • Cork Board
  • Copy Machine
  • Shoji Screen
  • Blossom Lantern
  • Tea Table
  • Azalea Bonsai
  • Festive Lantern
  • Low Screen
  • Paper Lantern
  • Paper Wall Lamp
  • Shoji Board

Random Walls:

  • Modern Screen
  • Neutral Wall
  • Ornate Wall
  • Parlor Wall

Random Floors:

  • Neutral Floor
  • Planked Tatami
  • Tatami

I'll accept pretty much any offer, I prefer you come to my town, but if that can't be done for whatever reason I can go to yours.

I have to make dinner right now, but I'll be back at 8:00 PM PST and will be around till 10:30 PM Just leave a comment of what you have and for what you want to sell if for and when I return we can set a trade time.



Submitted April 01, 2016 at 07:37AM by secretlyacuttlefish http://ift.tt/1ZP6Kyv ACTrade

No comments:

Post a Comment