Thursday, March 24, 2016

Escalating encounters with a video, Welp Paranormal

Background: I moved to the Philippines from California a few years ago. I'm currently living on the 5th floor of a 6 story condo unit... 5 floors of units with the 6th used as storage. My unit is a studio, with built in walls which added 2 rooms to it.

Now, I'll give you the stories, with possible explanations (For most of them)

I used to hear someone knocking on the door, not really anymore though... And my tv would sometimes flicker on and off a few times. Also, I have a neighbor who was present during the encounters, let's just call him James. ok let's start

  1. First major encounter: My neighbor, James, and 2 girls were over my unit one night and we were just drinking and hanging out. I had to urinate so I went to the bathroom and about 10 seconds after I closed the bathroom door, it sounded like one of them dropped their cup, it was pretty loud. I was kinda upset because I didn't want my neighbors to get mad, so I opened the door and all three of them were still holding their cups with a scared look on their faces. I was like, "what the hell, I thought one of you dropped your cups." I had a plastic cup on a shelf and that's what fell over. Now, I know what you're thinking, it was probably the wind. But it sounded like someone slammed the cup, not like it fell. The next day I put it back on the shelf and tipped it over, and it just made a light sound, not what we heard the night before.

  2. James was over one night and we were just watching some shows. I make him smoke outside my unit because I don't like the smell. After he finished a cigarette, he came back inside, and left the door cracked a little. We were talking and we heard loud knocks coming from outside. (Like someone knocked on the neighbors door) He looked outside, then looked at me with a scared look, and said, "there's nobody out here." I laughed because I thought he was trying to scare me and looked outside for myself. There was nobody out there. We were pretty freaked out.

  3. I had a friend who was visiting from California staying in my unit, and my gf at the time spend the night. So I was in my room with my gf taking care of business, the door to my room was closed, and my friend was asleep in the living room on my couch. All of the sudden we hear the doorknob turning and the door pops open and my gf yells out my friends name for opening the door. As soon as the door opens, about 2 seconds later I look out and see my friend asleep on my couch. There's a table between my door and the couch, there's no way he could've opened the door. The strange thing was the we heard the knob turning before the door opened.

  4. This next story is pretty messed up. One day my friend James was telling me about his new gf. His gf has this one hot friend that is like a frenemy. I asked him to set me up with her, his response, "No, when I'm done with my gf I'm gonna fool around with her friend." Now, right when he said that, I looked down with a disgusted, mad, shocked reaction on my face and I heard him yell, "AAAAAAAAAHHH!" I opened my eyes and saw that my stack of pizza boxes fell on him. It felt like way more than a coincidence, that at that very moment they would all fall on him. Here's a pic of the boxes: http://ift.tt/1RCHYl9

  5. One night I was out but my friend James didn't know and he knocked on my door. He heard some kids playing upstairs in the storage area. (6th floor) Here's the thing, kids don't play up there, especially at 3am. So he's freaking out and takes his phone out to record. Once he starts recording, there's no sound. He's about to stop the recording when he hears something again, he points it upstairs again and all of the sudden he hears the sound of grandfather ringing. DONG.... DONG... DONG... DONG... Now, the thing is, we checked the next 3 nights in a row, at the same time, and we didn't hear anything. Here's the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiCvEKJG47E

  6. Background: I have an L shaped sofa in my living room, with a full body rollable mirror in front of my open bedroom door, that will reflect into my room.

One time I had a girl stay over for about 3 days. On the second night, we were just hanging out on my sofa and talking. I was smoking a little bit of cannabis, she didn't want to. I forgot what I was saying to her, but as I was telling my story, in my peripheral vision I notice something moving in my room... I look and see someone walking by in my mirror. (I know what you're thinking, maybe it's the marijuana) I try to ignore it and all of the sudden she covers her eyes and says, "Oh my God, a ghost!" My jaw just drops because she confirmed what I saw. Now, I asked her, where did you see it... "In the mirror"... WTF WTF WTF WTF...

Up until that point, there was always a logical explanation for everything that happened. That was the peak of my encounters, the next two are just mild encounters.

  1. I was watching a show on my laptop and right behind my laptop there's a jar with pens and pencils in it. I could see the top of the jar along with the top of the pens and pencils. So I'm watching my show and all of the sudden a pen started moving a little bit, then two pens started moving in opposite circular directions, one at a time. One would move counter clockwise, stop, then the other would move clockwise. Each one did two circles then just stopped.

  2. I was sitting in an office chair in my living room and was using my laptop with a makeshift laptop stand. I also had a notebook, a pen, and my bose remote on the stand. I felt a little thirsty so I thought I should get some water. As I get up, I move the laptop stand, laptop, notebook, pen, and remote to my table. I accidentally drop the remote on the floor, so I pick it up and place it on the stand. I walk over to my refrigerator to get some water when I hear something fall in my living room. I go look and see my remote fell again. Now, the stand to leveled and the table was sturdy.

Well, that's all for now. Any idea of what any of this means? I was talking with my ex and we came up with it may be a girl ghost who gets jealous when I have other girls over or when my neighbor James is over.



Submitted March 25, 2016 at 12:11PM by GoodKidMaaaadCity http://ift.tt/1Rq6tif Paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment