Thursday, March 24, 2016

$1500 - 2BR Loft in Central Square Lynn for Sublet, May 1 - August 31 bostonhousing

7 Central Sq #204 Lynn MA, 01901
http://ift.tt/1Ueayti

$1500/month, May 1 - August 31 with option to renew lease.

I'm moving out of the area at the end of April and will be subletting this apartment in downtown Lynn. There's a great coffee shop across the street (Cafe Moka) and many good restaurants downtown (Enzo's, Blue Ox, Casa Antigua, Pho Min Ky, Capitol Diner, D'Amici's Bakery). Shaws is a few blocks away. The apartment building is a historic building, the first one built after most of the downtown burned in the 1889 fire. The apartment is directly over a small grocery store, also there's a clothing store, a botanica, and a Dunkin Donuts under the second floor.

The apartment is a 2BR loft with 10' ceilings, very bright even on a cloudy day. The bedrooms are carpeted, the bathroom and kitchen are tile, and the rest is hardwood floor. The bathroom has a shower and bathtub. Apartment has its own hot water heater (electric) and central heating (gas). A cat is allowed, no extra rent.

The windows let in lots of sunlight and they're double-paned so it's not expensive to heat the place. No AC, but you can install window unit(s) if you need them. I didn't use AC last year and was fine because the windows are on opposing sides of the apartment; you get a nice sea breeze most days.

The living room overlooks Central Square and the Lynn commuter rail platform, and the commuter rail here is pretty convenient. I leave my apartment 2-3 minutes before the train arrives to catch it. Most people who live here park on street or in the Buffum lot, when I lived here I parked in the MBTA garage for $70/month. It is easy to live in downtown Lynn without a car if you have a bicycle (I sold my car while living here).

Each floor has laundry in the hallway. It's convenient that the laundry room as at the same end of the hall as the apartment. The apartment itself has a full-size refrigerator, a dishwasher, a gas stove/oven and a microwave.

Comcast claims to have service here but I had issues setting it up, I used Verizon for TV before and get decently fast internet (50Mb).

I have an 8' fiberglass ladder I can leave for whoever takes over the lease, it's crucial for changing ceiling lightbulbs and fire alarm batteries.

PM me if you're interested in the place!



Submitted March 25, 2016 at 03:28AM by Gliding_Octopus http://ift.tt/1MF6jPF bostonhousing

No comments:

Post a Comment