Tuesday, March 29, 2016

(M4F) Join Me for Mind Control Experimentation dirtypenpals

I turned the envelope over in my hand, again and again. Its contents could change everything - not just for us, for the entire world. If it held the answer we wanted, we could finally begin our work.

The experiments began innocently enough. We had always been recreational drug users - we met during college at a rave, only finding out after we sobered up that we were both aspiring psychiatry researchers.

The deviancy took longer to develop. The first class we took together discussed hypnotism and other altered states. We started on you, incorporating the practice into our own sex life. At first the results were limited, but we were persistent, and over the years found a cocktail of hallucinogenic compounds that could intensify the results of the therapy.

It didn't just work for sex, it worked for everything. We both quit smoking. Our memories improved. We slept better. The applications were endless, but the stigma of giving up control of the mind and the illegality of the compounds meant it had to remain a hobby. Until Emmy came along.

As interns, we had a roommate. Despite being a well-kept, attractive woman with black hair and green eyes, she was a filthy roommate. She never cleaned up after herself, would leave old food in the refrigerator, and even left the front door unlocked when she left. It was my idea to use the therapy on her.

What wasn't my idea was the surprise suggestion you planted when I was out of the room. That first night, when she joined us in bed, I was confused. Confused but intrigued. The research became more and more of an obsession, and by the time our lease expired we were updating Emmy's suggestions by the week.

We moved, lost touch with Emmy, and moved into our careers practicing. With the time that took, and our lack of a venue to find another guinea pig, we were forced to shelve our illegal research. I never gave up, though. Without your knowledge, I began writing grant requests to a number of organizations. They were mostly pharmaceutical companies, but none had ever responded. I had finally received a response. The return address?

The United States Department of Defense.

I carefully opened the envelope and slid out the one page letter. As I began to read, my heart nearly stopped. Not only were they going to give us the inflated budget I requested, they were going to quadruple it. Even more, they were going to provide us with facilities overseas.

It was finally going to happen.

If you read all that, congratulations and thank you! I'm looking for a long term partner to help me run experiments. I'd like someone with an active imagination, as we could go a hundred different directions with this.

What I'd like to hear from interested parties:

Your character's name, her appearance, and any kinks you'd like to incorporate (beyond the mind control one).

If you found the prompt intimidating and are hesitating to reply, don't be. I'm very patient and am not expecting Octavia Butler (though that would be awesome), so if you have concerns, feel free to send me a message. I am very excited to talk to all of you!



Submitted March 29, 2016 at 04:30PM by GhostBest http://ift.tt/21QSR2d dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment