Saturday, March 12, 2016

Another always hungry post nutrition

I saw a post on here the other day about always being hungry and I thought the answers were really helpful. I'm hoping to get some advice with my diet. I'm rather careful with my nutrition but I obviously don't know everything and I somehow seem to be missing something because I'm always hungry.

I'm 5'4 female 118 pounds. I'd like to loose about 5 pounds because I run races and see that as my minimal racing weight. I had a baby last year so I'm a bit above that still but am nursing and don't want to loose too quickly.

Anyway, I start the day with a green superfood mixed in my coffee (25 calories). I fast until about 11 when I have a smoothie consisting of strawberries, frozen acai, soymilk, raw unsweetened protein powder, and a ton of organic kale.

Around 1 (if I can make it that long) I'll have a salad with some fish or tofu or hard boiled eggs or a veggie burger. From this point on I'm ravenous. Unsweetened cereal, fruit, cheese, tiger nuts, regular nuts (so many nuts!!) I snack all the way until dinner which is lean meat (sometimes), tofu, lentil or beans and more vegetables. Then I snack incessantly on cereal until I feel full.

What am I doing wrong? I probably eat about 2200 calories a day. Exercise vigorously for an hour and less vigorously for an additional hour daoly and am nursing a 10 month old. I'm losing weight but very slowly. I take a fish oil. It would be nice to get through the afternoon without needing to be next to my refrigerator. My husband is a big guy and eats significantly less than I do.

Anything I can do to not pig out for 5 hours straight every day? Am I missing something?



Submitted March 13, 2016 at 06:07AM by 8bitfix http://ift.tt/1LjvfBk nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment