Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tech problem. Coil whine buildapc

Sorry for a bad eng, just learning it.

I have a pretty weird problem.

one apartment, 3 pc's and one laptop.

i7 920 + zalman 500le + gtx660

Coil whine while mouse move and while in BIOS

fx8320e + cheiftek 600w + gtx 680

coil whine while mouse move and a bit while low load

i3 ivy bridge + noname psu no gpu

Coil whine while mouse move and windows boot

Laptop start to make such noise last 3 month.

I canged power cord, filter, check out my room voltage, its 223, and thats fine.

Plugged my tech directly to wall, nothing helped.

All the time, all tech in my appartment have a coil whine, except phones and refrigerator.



Submitted March 25, 2016 at 01:29AM by ShutnikMods http://ift.tt/1LKsfOo buildapc

No comments:

Post a Comment