Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Me [22M] with my mate[22M] I rented his apartment for a week while he went on vacation. relationships

Using throwaway since he uses this sub as well.

My friend has a nice apartment, very spacious and central. His parents are paying for it, he has no job and lives off his parents pocket. He went interrailing for a week, and I figured I could rent it off him for that week, as he is short on money, and I agreed to pay one quarter of his rent that month - and his rent is A LOT.

He'd already left when I got there. He left me with a very messy apartment, a lot of dishes, used papertowels next to his computer and bed, everything in his refrigerator was expired, there was a 3 week old pan with food covered in mold. Also, very dirty in general (floor, windows and couch). And last but not least, the drain was clogged, so the water from my showers went through the floor and down to the person living one floor down. This had went on for a week or two before I lived there, but this was the first time the guy from downstairs could get a hold of 'me'. I told him I only lived her for 3 days, but agreed to help even though it was my friends apartment. So I cleaned his drain, which was nasty.

All in all, I figured what the hell, we are friends and he probably thought it was cool. He then comes home this monday, 3 hours early while I am in the midst of cleaning his apartment, and he goes apenuts. Checks everything and keeps going 'Wasn't like this when i left it..' 'interesting.......' and so on. I stayed for two hours and cleaned, as that had been my plan. When I left the place, it was as sterile as a hospital.

And I just recieved an a4 page worth of shit, he is part of my only friend group, and they are all solid guys with small flaws. I hate drama, and I don't want him to be mad at me, but I simply can't let him get away with this.

tl;dr: Lived in my mate's apartment for a week, recieved it messy, delivered it clean, he is mad it's not cleaner.



Submitted March 30, 2016 at 02:25PM by Kryolars http://ift.tt/1UBHIn9 relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment