Monday, March 28, 2016

Bachelor Party weekend was a success, days after are not so much Anxiety

I hadn't drank heavily in awhile, but obviously for this occasion I was going to - my bachelor party. We got a summer home for the weekend, packed the refrigerator full of beer and played games and drank all weekend. Friday was meant to be light, but we ended up going hard. Saturday was the real party and we went very hard. I was honestly surprised I didn't feel terrible Saturday morning. Maybe I didn't give myself enough time to recover, as we started drinking again by the afternoon.

But guys and girls, I don't really get the conventional hangovers. It's been mixed hangover sensations since I have come off of Effexor. I don't get nausea, nor headaches, really (like I used to). I just get tired and my anxiety spikes up through the roof. I have Klonopin that I rarely ever take, but after drinking (the days after) I need it. I try and fight through it but I get terrible physical symptoms like heart palpitations. Mentally I'm drained as well, and I feel "off." Out of it, kind of sad, etc. I know alcohol is a depressant, so it's obvious why I feel this way.

Now today I'm at work and just want to curl into a ball and disappear.



Submitted March 28, 2016 at 06:33PM by PoppaDR3W http://ift.tt/22TXFGd Anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment