Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Trying to plan a basic dinner plan for the week with an easy recipe MealPrepSunday

So basically I have a hospital job that has a lot of mandatory overtime due to current low staffing. I may work anywhere from 12-16 hours a day for 5 days through the week. This obviously limit my ability to cook on a day to day basis. If I could bulk cool meals for a dinner per day on Sunday that would be immensely helpful. I'm also pretty new to cooking so don't have a lot of skill haha.

I'm a early 20s male who doesn't really care what I eat so long as it's balanced. I don't mind eating the same boring thing everyday. I was thinking chicken as a protein (don't eat beef or pork really for cultural reasons) with a side of some vegetables and rice.

Are there any easy slow cook or normal cooking recipes to achieve this? I don't care about it being fancy or anything. Heck, I can even just fry cook it on the stove and add salt and pepper if that'll work.

My other main question is storage. Is there a way that I could freeze it for the week? And meals that I'll have later in the week I can put in the refrigerator to thaw ahead for a day or two then just heat up in the microwave and eat safely? Would regular microwaveable Tupperware work for this?

Thanks in advance for any help!



Submitted March 30, 2016 at 07:10PM by sps26 http://ift.tt/1ZKEuNn MealPrepSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment