Monday, March 28, 2016

I desperately need advice- husband selling weed out of house- I have my doctorate and my medical license is on the line! legaladvice

In Michigan. So as you can see from the title, I need help, and I need it fast. I am meeting with a lawyer later today. I have recently learned that not only has my husband been using copious amounts of marijuana, he is also selling it as well. There are currently 2 lbs of pot sitting in my outside garage refrigerator that I found by accident yesterday putting away Easter leftovers. (I don't normally use this refrigerator and we keep beer and stuff in it.) I am going to file for divorce at this point. I did this three years ago when he was arrested for pot possession, but took him back. Unfortunately, we also have a child now.

What are my rights? How can I get him, and his illegal substances IMMEDIATELY out of my house?! This man has now put my entire career, and our daughter in jeopardy and has turned my home into a drug den. I am embarrassed, and frustrated, and I have little support elsewhere.

Can I request for his immediate removal from the home? The house is entirely in my name. All the vehicles are in my name. He hasn't worked a real job in 5 years. He has sat around and done nothing. Can I file for emergency full custody of our daughter?

Any advice here is greatly appreciated.



Submitted March 28, 2016 at 06:19PM by throwmeawayfromhim http://ift.tt/1RFbctl legaladvice

No comments:

Post a Comment