Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Did I just blow a chance at a free microwave? NoStupidQuestions

So me and some friends are renting a house and we went over the lease with the realtor at the signing last week. In the terms of the lease, it says something like "LESSOR will supply the following appliances: stove, refrigerator, microwave, etc"

So I remembered when we toured the house there was no microwave, so I brought it up that there was no microwave. She asked if I was sure, and when I said 'yes', she scratched out 'microwave' from the lease.

Now I'm thinking a blew a chance for them to legally supply us with a microwave for the duration of the lease, versus us having to buy one. Did I mess up?



Submitted March 31, 2016 at 12:33AM by 300pm http://ift.tt/1PG3Zru NoStupidQuestions

No comments:

Post a Comment