Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Whirlpool refrigerator water filter issue. appliancerepair

Hello - I resent my took the water filter out of my whirlpool fridge (filter 1) to get the numbers off of it to order a new one. When I put it back in, the fridge seems to be bypassing the filter altogether. The water is coming out really fast and taste like tap water. The water in my area isn't great so it's pretty obvious. I've reinstalled the filter 7-8 times and followed the manufacturer instructions to a T. Still not filtering the water.

The other thing I have noticed is the sound of the water flow from behind the fridge is much louder.

Any helped would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: Model number : WRS325FDAW02



Submitted January 04, 2017 at 04:49AM by Cully33 http://ift.tt/2iNboOo appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment