Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I politely told new EQP that we do not want to be visited by HT or EQ presidency 6 months ago. EQP continues to disregard request. exmormon

EQP, while a polite guy, continues to drop by at least once a month because he has something he has to "deliver personally". EQP is also one of the assigned HTs to my family, according to what he told me 6 months ago. Tonight he showed up again (last day of the month- you know how gob loves stats). Dropped off a refrigerator magnet with Christ on it. At least he's not asking to come in, but it pisses me off that I specifically told him to his face that we did not want HTs, and I know damn well by him showing up every month at my door with some handout that he's disregarding my instructions and fudging a 'visit' for his report. BTW, DW is TBM, and I attend SM almost every week with the family.

Suggestions for my next conversation with him?

TLDR; EQP continues monthly drop-bys despite instructions otherwise - advice?



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 09:07AM by oldmoose65 http://ift.tt/2kpXmWn exmormon

No comments:

Post a Comment