Monday, January 23, 2017

23 [M4F] Average everyday woman. dirtypenpals

I feel like I am standing in front of an open refrigerator right now and I don't know quite what I want. I know what I am tired of though: roleplaying characters who are picture perfect.

I like the girl next door look. Sometimes, I find cotton panties sexier than lacey things. It's okay to not wear tons of makeup. Bring in some imperfections and flaunt what your character has.

I don't care what the prompt is. We can make it on the fly. I like stories with everyday people in either normal of fantastical settings. But that is just what I like, not what is required. This can even be a transformation roleplay if that's what you would like.

Things that I stay away from are scat, bestiality and gore. Most everything else is fair game. I tend to play dominant, but I'm not feeling that too much tonight.

This roleplay can be as long or as short as you would like. It can even cover multiple prompts.

Just don't be the perfect image of sexuality. Okay?



Submitted January 24, 2017 at 06:04AM by skellion_ http://ift.tt/2jVZgOx dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment