Sunday, January 29, 2017

Accidental injestion trees

Hello,

A little background - I have never had Marijuana in my life. It so happened that I accidently had a piece of chocolate (later realizing it was an edible cannabis) late yesterday night (~11 pm). I woke up at 2 am - not feeling good at all. I felt like I had some bad reaction from dinner last night.

It was only until morning that I realized it was cannabis infused chocolate bar (our roommate has a medical license and he forgot he left this bar in the refrigerator).

I was asleep (on-off) until 1 pm. After waking up I began reading articles online on how to get rid off this edible high. Apparently I must have digested 10 to 20 mg THC. I have tried the following:

Black pepper seeds, coffee, frequent hot showers, orange-mango juice, high protein cookie (sugary) and drinking water. My question is quite simple - how do I get rid off this edible high?

I know that I would never be consuming it ever in my life (even accidental - boy, I will stay away from any chocolates in the refrigerator), but my focus is now to get off this edible high so that I can get back being normal.

Any suggestions to get rid off this feeling? How to mitigate high effects?



Submitted January 30, 2017 at 10:24AM by helprhetoric http://ift.tt/2jl4qnw trees

No comments:

Post a Comment