Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Advice on appliances Appliances

Hey everyone, thanks for being here.

I am about to blow a whole pile of money on my kitchen redesign and I wanted to know if anyone has any thoughts on the following equipment.

AGA Pro 36" Duel Fuel Range - It's just pretty, and has everything I want, electric oven for baking, the gas range for fast cooking.

Kitchenaid Fridge - and before anyone gets too worked up about there not being a lot of space in this fridge just know that I live downtown Toronto, I have 3 grocery stores within a 10 minute walk (1 is 24 hours) and I am about 8 minutes away from St. Lawrence Market, named the best food market in the world by National Geographic. I can get more food quickly, I don't need lots of space.

Bosch Dishwasher - this thing looks spectacular, what am I missing?

Panasonic Combo Over - this one I'm not sure I need, but it's a 'nice to have' with it's various modes, but am I going to run into problems with it later as it has so many different components?

Thank you in advance for any and all comments!



Submitted January 25, 2017 at 04:50AM by quelar http://ift.tt/2jXbNkk Appliances

No comments:

Post a Comment