Monday, January 30, 2017

Anyone use infant water to brew? Coffee

So after making the millionth bottle of formula for our little guy one night, I was looking at the jug of infant water we use and noticed the list of minerals that were added to it:

  • Calcium chloride
  • Potassium bicarbonate
  • Magnesium chloride

Based on posts I've read here on the topic of water, those are three minerals recommended for ideal brewing water. Now, I haven't had time to do a side-by-side with the filtered water I use from the refrigerator but I was just curious if anyone else has used this to brew with. Seems like a much easier way to nail down the water variable than making your own concentrate.



Submitted January 31, 2017 at 03:52AM by Human20634 http://ift.tt/2kI0VEK Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment