Monday, January 23, 2017

Easy PB "Fudge" treedibles

I wanted to throw together a quick edible with some high CBD weed I acquired. It wasn't enough to make a full batch so I infused a third of a cup of cacao butter (after decarb of course), mixed it with peanut butter and maple syrup and ended up with a surprisingly tasty medicated "fudge".

This is not from a recipe, the ratios I used are below. I don't think this would work as well with coconut oil, cacao butter is much harder at room temperature.

1/3 Cup infused cacao butter 2/3 cup peanut butter [I used planters crunchy] 2 tablespoons real maple syrup [no substitute]

Mix well, pour into a parchment lined 8" x 8" pan or use silicone candy moulds. Put in the fridge to harden, if you've used a pan instead of a mould take it out of the fridge, cut into appropriately size squares, store in the refrigerator.

I don't know how long they will keep but there's really nothing in there to go bad I'm gonna keep mine in the fridge. If you have any questions I will keep an eye on the post. If you're interested in silicone moulds I find the best place for them is homesense/tjmaxx, just make sure they're real silicone and not a cheap knock off that will melt under high temperature.

201700357813

http://ift.tt/2jjqNs6



Submitted January 24, 2017 at 04:37AM by angelcake http://ift.tt/2kaOcKK treedibles

No comments:

Post a Comment