Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Replacing start relay and overload with Supco relay overload on GE GSH25SGRE refrigerator, HELP! appliancerepair

I am replacing the start relay and overload sensor with a Supco relay overload. Let me describe the parts. There was a wire coming from a capacitor going into the start relay, and a wire going out from the start relay, and a wire going into the overload. The start relay plugs into two prongs on teh compressor and the overload plugs into one prong.

The replacement Supco has three wires to plug into the three prongs on the compressor, and TWO wires (lines) out. Which of the original 3 wires do I connect to the two lines out? There is the capacitor line in, line out, and overload. I don't want to screw anything up and my fridge has been off for 6 hours now.

Thanks in advance for any help!



Submitted January 25, 2017 at 01:02AM by ItsNotGayItsRugby http://ift.tt/2jZX5t7 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment