Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How do I store a spore syringe if I only want to use half of it at a time? shrooms

I'm a newer cultivater. I have nailed down my substrate recipe and my pressure cooker sterilization tek. Now, I'm going to try and refine and perfect my innoculation techniques (this is where I always fail). What I do is I sterilize my jars in batches of 4 or 5 at a time. What I want to do is innoculate them in small 4-5 jar batches to help eliminate contamination and to isolate any imperfections in my techniques. To do this, I only want to use 5cc of spores solution per batch. The syringes I buy come with 10cc of spores.

How can I make sure the spores in the last half of my syringes stay sterile and ready to use after I use the other half of the syringe? I'm currently storing all of my syringes in the refrigerator. Is it ok to simply flame the needle, and put it back in the fridge?



Submitted January 26, 2017 at 03:10AM by illendent http://ift.tt/2jSV4g6 shrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment