Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stopped counting calories, not sure how to eat by hunger Fitness

Hello!

I've been counting calories for the last 3-4 years on and off, but I recently decided not to continue doing so. So now I'm trying to eat like normal people, but healthy of course.

The thing is that I'm no longer sure on how to eat by hunger. It feels like I want to eat all the time, and that I have to restrict myself not to go to the refrigerator. I want to eat even though I'm physically full. I'm also thinking about food a lot, and I've binged a couple of times.

I can't remember if I was this way before, or if I've messed up my relationship to food. Could you guys briefly describe your relationship to food? Can any of you relate or have any tips on how to overcome this, and thus solely eat by hunger?



Submitted February 01, 2017 at 02:41AM by TheGroovyChili http://ift.tt/2ko3Vc6 Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment