Thursday, January 26, 2017

I'm going to college as an ovo-lacto vegetarian next year, and have no idea what to do for food. vegetarian

Hey veggit. I'm going to college next year, and I've been vegetarian for the past 7 years or so. Nobody else in my family is vegetarian, so I know how to make myself some decent food using the stovetop. As of right now, I think I'm screwed. My college only provides a microwave and a refrigerator/freezer, and I don't know what I'm going to do for food. Also, I'm broke as fuck, as most college students are, so what are some cheap, filling, and also good-tasting meals that I can make with my limited resources? I'm really into stir-fries, but that needs a wok and a stovetop so I'm sad.



Submitted January 27, 2017 at 07:19AM by fleberto http://ift.tt/2jDdj83 vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment