Monday, January 23, 2017

storing nootropics/supplements/vitamins. Nootropics

Hi. I bought some nootropics/supplements/vitamins and I would like to know how to store them for 6-12 months. I live in Brazil, Ceara and here it has a lot of sun and it is very hot (32-40 C). I searched the internet and still could not have a formed opniate.. I saw that there are certain nootropics that should be stored with silica. Some should be stored in the freezer and others in the refrigerator. Here's what I bought and the quantity for 6-12 months:

Creatine Monohydrate Powder (Micronized) - 2 kilograms Bacopa Monnieri 50% Bacosides - 200 Grams Alpha-GPC Powder 50% - 200 Grams L-Theanine Powder - 100 Grams Vinpocetine 99% - 5 Grams NOOPEPT POWDER 10g PHENYLPIRACETAM POWDER 10g ADRAFINIL POWDER 30g KSM-66® POWDER (ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT) 60g Now foods DHA-500 Softgels (720 caps) Vitamin c,d3+k2,b complex,zinc,magnesium,caffeine = manipulated caps for 6 months

I know fish oil should be stored in the freezer. Peptides should be stored in the refrigerator with silica? and the rest? where should i store? like i told you, here in my country/state is very hot and theres sun everyday!



Submitted January 23, 2017 at 11:56PM by tcheloawe http://ift.tt/2j60UZs Nootropics

No comments:

Post a Comment