Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Fucking hell offmychest

I'm tired of living with the people I'm living with, and their occasional complaints about how shitty the living situation is without contributing to fixing it.

I'm talking about hiding the supplies you'd use to clean the kitchen after you cook-I'm talking about leaking fucking pipes that I've suggested need replacing, but no one wants to hire a real plumber-they'd rather use my fucking uncle who supposedly got a plumbers certification while serving prison time-but never actually paid attention or finished his supposed certification.

I'm talking about a refrigerator that can't fucking stay below 45 degrees that constantly spoils food.

You fucking people. You fucking disgust me. You're never willing to hear a real solution to fix these goddamn problems. You wanna say other's have it worse, or that you remember growing up poor in the fucking 40s with an outhouse and no doors on the home interior.

Well guess what motherfuckers? It's not fucking other people we're dealing with. It's not the fucking 40s. It's us, and it's today.

I cannot wait to get my tiny house project underway and cut you all loose when it's done just so I can watch the fucking filth and utter misery you descend into when I'm not there to constantly try to drag you into fixing things as they happen here.

It is fucking sapping my strength and energy, and I refuse to spend my money carrying you all against your will. I'm going to look forward to abandoning you all because right now, you make me want to crawl back into the bottom of a bottle and hide there until I can't take it and decide to blow my fucking brains out.

And to my employer and fellow coworkers who read this: No, I'm not going to blow my brains out. I'm just incredibly angry and frustrated and there's no fucking way to fix this in a short timeline.

Busted fridge means wasted food, wasted money, which means I'm stuck pushing back purchases for building up my own little place. This shit is a vicious cycle, and I can't help but wish that the majority of my fucking family was just dead and gone.

I'd rather be alone than put up with this. Fuck.



Submitted January 25, 2017 at 09:02AM by mrevergood http://ift.tt/2k1fkyz offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment