Sunday, January 29, 2017

Is it possible to install a fridge in my room? Advice

Hi. I live with my mother, and if there’s one thing I’m tired of, it’s having to take off my headset, get up from my chair, open my door, walk to the kitchen, open the refrigerator, take whatever I need, close the refrigerator, open the cabinet to get a plate or a glass, close the cabinet, make the food or drink or whatever, head back to my room, close the door, sit back down, and equip my headphones once again whenever I want something to drink or eat.

I was wondering if it’s at all possible to install a refrigerator in my room, and if so, where I can get a cheap refridgerator that’s not too large.



Submitted January 29, 2017 at 07:47PM by PapiDimmi http://ift.tt/2k5VL5M Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment