Thursday, April 21, 2016

$725 Summer sublet of awesome studio in North Campus AustinClassifieds

I am looking for someone to take over my lease starting May 25 (or as early as May 20) and ending August 4. I am really going to miss this awesome space and central location, but I will be working abroad this summer and need to have someone take my apartment.

422 sq ft unfurnished studio apartment in North Campus/Hyde Park area one block from Guadalupe and the 1, 3, and 19 bus lines. 10 minute drive to highway, grocery, laundry, lots of food and bars; 20 minutes walking to UT campus, easy walking distance to UT Shuttle, Starbucks, Five Guys, Spiderhouse, dive bars, and so much more!

If that didn't tickle your fancy, the apartment is a truly cute, open efficiency space with: -tile floors, -walk-in closet, -full bathroom, -maintained refrigerator, -and private patio in the back!

Sorry, no pets.

For $725/mo + utilities.

Security deposit is $725 and I will pay the $50 application fee if you end up taking the apartment! :):)

Pictures at: http://ift.tt/1MKi7Wx

Please PM me with your details and info so that we can set up a time to check out the place. I hope to hear from you soon!



Submitted April 21, 2016 at 06:28PM by llamasauruspoo http://ift.tt/1ND83cy AustinClassifieds

No comments:

Post a Comment