Thursday, April 28, 2016

I am moving to a new city about 400 miles away. Would it be cheaper to rent a moving truck and hire movers separately or to hire a professional moving company? personalfinance

Some background information: I am moving to a new city next month. It is approximately 400 miles away from my current location. I am selling most of my furniture, but I am keep my bedroom furniture plus my clothing, kitchen accessories (nothing large such as a refrigerator) and several boxes of books. The cheapest quote I got from a professional moving company that provides the movers and truck is $1,000. Does anyone have any information on whether or not this is a good deal or if I should simply hire my movers and truck separately? Thank you in advance for your help!



Submitted April 28, 2016 at 11:59PM by ravenclawpheonix http://ift.tt/1STjZ1D personalfinance

No comments:

Post a Comment