Friday, April 29, 2016

I have a question about peanut butter nutrition

Do u store your peanut butter at room temp or refrigerator after you open it? I store mine in pantry and I guess I'm just wondering if that makes it get more bacteria? I eat a lot of normal/fast food diarrhea causing foods that NEVER give me diarrhea, but for a snack before bed I eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich with jif creamy room temp peanut butter, refrigerated jelly, and white wonderbread, after this I will wake up 4 hours later in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pain and I will diarrhea for an hour straight, sometimes right in the bed, I have been wearing adult diapers from the pharmacy it has gotten so bad that I just kind of go in bed and continue to sleep through the smell, and I just toss the diapers in the recycle bin in the morning, I am spending a lot of money on the diapers I really can't afford them, I don't know how the hell retired elderly people afford them, I have lots of rashes too, I drink milk with it too I'm not lactose intolerant though I drink milk all the time, should I just refrigerate the peanut butter? Or maybe I'm gluten intolerance?



Submitted April 30, 2016 at 01:29AM by ahrimanic_trance http://ift.tt/23et9oR nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment