Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Uncle Keeps Calling Me A Fag lgbt

When I came home from the store yesterday, this is what I found on the refrigerator. Earlier that day my Uncle posted a note on the refrigerator calling me a fraud, because I had my name legally changed and I got a People magazine in the mail (which I got a subscription for taking a survey) and because I got mail (which I still haven't seen) from a web hosting service. He even added how many years in prison I could get for each of his charges. I was shocked and kind of laughed because none of these things are fraudulent. So I wrote a note simply pointing out how those things were not fraudulent, I also pointed out the two times when I was minor he got in my face and told me hit him so he could beat my ass. I let him know that I am too old for his childishness and I would like to be left alone and I warned him if continues to harass me I would get a restraining order and I will go to police. (I would post the note but it's destroyed, it was simple yet stern) This was his response "I DONT READ FAG." This wasn't the first time he wrote fag on a door, but it was different because I have had a long history with that word and when you're abused by the same person over and over and there is nothing much you can really do as you age it wears you down. I remained calm, left the note on the refrigerator and went about my night. I did feel sick, I got a headache so bad I thought I was going to die, I was sick to my stomach. I hate feeling I would get in trouble if I tell but I was trained that way to feel guilty even though I did nothing wrong. There are things that you keep private and family troubles was the big open secret no one talked about, family meetings were a joke blame was put on me and him my Aunt said "It's a lack of mutual respect" bless her heart. You don't blame the victim for his/her own abuse, that makes it worse. I honestly believe and have been saying it for a long time that man is going to kill me.



Submitted April 25, 2016 at 04:59AM by acg90 http://ift.tt/1SYmaKW lgbt

No comments:

Post a Comment