Sunday, April 24, 2016

The tinder girl was different nosleep

I was visiting the US for the first time and like many tourists and human beings, I wanted to get laid. I had been dragging my erection from the customs to the hotel door. This country is beautiful.

Actually, I never fucked a person holding an american passport. I thought Tinder would do the job, so I got my phone out of my luggage in the hotel room and started swiping. Immediate match after 3 minutes of human resourcing. I started chatting, got my tinder date (tindate?) for tonight. Perfect, now I can take a shower and masturbate.

Fast forward to the evening, I call my tindate and she says I need to pick her up from her apartment. I thought that was weird for a person you would meet the first time, but my blood is still in my penis so that was okay. I call a cab from the hotel, get in and in 10 minutes time I was at her building. It looked okay. I take the stairs to the 10th floor and knock on her door. The door opens but she is behind the door. I say "Jessica are you behind the door?". She says "Yes, just come inside I need to put on my make-up". An open door in front of me with very low light showing an empty small living room and a woman hiding behind the door refusing to show herself. My penis started to get confused by this situation but I stepped inside before my descartes senses were back. The door suddenly closes and a completely different woman from the tinder profile I was picturing in my bathtub was before me. "Who are you?" I said in a confused loud voice.

"I am Jessica" she said. I looked at her. she was wearing some bras covering barely her huge tits and some very tight yoga pants outlining her nicki minaj ass. "But you are different from the pictures in Tinder, you lied to me!" I replied, noticing in the meantime that she closed the apartment door. "It's just a picture, it's not important" she then said in a very calm way.

"Open the door let me go out!" I told her, trying to reach the door handle. She stood in front, with those milk bags at my eyesight and started touching me. "Don't touch me, get away from the door!" My tone was getting louder. She was calm. She kept trying to get sexual and as I tried to push her she went from 0 to 100 in a glimpse of a second "Don't you dare push me, you came here, you're staying, and we are going to fuck!" she said violently, pushing me back to the sofas in the living room.

I was afraid. I kept my calm expression and started calming down the bitch. "Okay, okay. Jessica, let's sit down and we can discuss". I sat on the sofa and she sat next to me. "Listen, I cannot do anything with you because you are a different person from the picture you were showing. That does not mean you are not attractive, but this is not honest and I need to leave". The bitch then said "You are not leaving anywhere. We are going have sex. If you want to leave now you need to pay me 1000$. Whenever you ejaculate that amount drops by 10%. if you fail to clear the amount within 3 hours it goes back to 1000 bucks. If you try to call the police or run away I will chew your genitals with my teeth!". I was no longer afraid. I was terrified by how this bitch was calmly looking at me in the eyes and pronouncing these words. I am a smart person so I know that the best thing to do in these kind of situations is to play by the rules. I wish I hadn't masturbated before coming.

She undressed me like a savage. My feelings were a mixture of fear and anger and a strange excitement. I have never thought I would need to ejaculate to survive. I had my first orgasm quite quickly between her milk bags and fear kept me going. 30 minutes passed and I am all sweating, but refusing to stop. 45 minutes and I could barely breath or keep the penetration movement. The bitch was enjoying it and I could not tell when she had her orgasm(s), but didn't care much.

At my 4th ejaculation, hardly any cum went out and it was so painful I was screaming louder than I ever did in my life. It was like giving birth from the tip of my penis. I could no longer stand. I lay on the couch and she came on top. I started fainting and I had to rest. The bitch started sucking my dick which could barely stand and I started feeling her teeth on it. "Don't do with your teeth, you're hurting my p..." I said with my fainting voice. "Get up and fuck me or I will cut it in half.". This bitch! She made me angrier and in an almost-spartan voice I yelled at her and took her violently against her apartment window and fucked her with the energy coming from my soul. I was pulling her hair and all the anger that I accumulated in my life flowed through my veins. I was swearing in my mother language and fucking her so hard that, when I got back to my senses, I had barely made it to my fifth ejaculation and I was falling to the ground. I fainted. I could no longer feel my knees and my penis was on fire. This nymphomaniac was still standing and I could tell she was looking at me with her calm fixed eyes. "Only one hour left, you should eat something to feed your balls". She said with a grin. This is the craziest person I have ever met.

She walked away to what seemed to be a kitchen. I though I could escape, but then I realised that I'm halfway through 1000$, and I had only 400$ in my wallet. "I can ejaculate only one more time and I can be free". Though I was not horny, that was how I would save myself.

I stood up like a 80 year old person and even the tip of my toes were itching like mad. I made it to the kitchen where the bitch was drinking some beer. "Can I have one too or I should fuck the refrigerator?". Jessica smiled and threw a beer. I drank it in a single go. I took another beer and it was already only 30 minutes left. I put the bitch on the kitchen table and I swear I could not even open my eyes while performing the last fuck. I was seeing the stars and the planets. My teeth were chewing against each other. My saliva was pouring out of my mouth. Somehow Michael Jackson and Nelson Mandela were in my head. My legs could no longer move and I leaned against any object to use any body muscle left with some energy to keep the fuck going. I could feel the sperm build up but could not get it to the max. My orgasm kept getting nearer and farther to its making and that irritated me. I had no choice. I had to do it. I can do it. Blood started flowing from my nose and tears from my eyes. I cannot do it. I cannot get my sperm out.

I don't want to be staying here. My holy balls, please. I will always be grateful to you. Fuck this whore in her fucking pussy and may God grant heaven to all these children in my balls that need to get the fuck out. FUCK YES.

I paid. I left.



Submitted April 25, 2016 at 06:20AM by chorom_borom http://ift.tt/26mYLNr nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment