Monday, April 25, 2016

Another OST C20 Question (I know, I'm sorry) AsianBeauty

Hey guys,

I know, I know, not another OST C20 Vitamin C serum question. This question has probably been answered on this forum already, but I can't seem to find it. I ordered the serum along with the It's Skin Power 10 Formula LI Effector. I also just found out I have to be away from home throughout the next month, and there won't be a refrigerator for me to store the serum (I live in a very hot country so a fridge is needed). What I would like to know is if it's alright if I don't open the C20 box at all, and pop it straight into the fridge when it arrives, and then at the end of May, once I'm back home, will I be able to use it or would it have oxidized or something?

My plan is to start using the It's Skin VI Effector once it arrives, use it throughout the month, and once I'm back home incorporate C20 into my routine. Is this a good idea? Many thanks from your fellow ABer.



Submitted April 25, 2016 at 05:29PM by shira95 http://ift.tt/1T8SH1g AsianBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment