Saturday, April 30, 2016

Weird Tall Related Habits? tall

I was recently thinking about some habits of mine that are possibly related my height. It just made me curious, do any of you have weird tall related habits?

I sit on counter tops a lot...I think it's because most counters are butt to hip height for me, so it takes very little effort to sit on them.

When my hands are full I use my feet to open doors and refrigerators. Again it seems it is less effort than if I was shorter.

I like sleeping with my feet hanging off the end of the bed, and I have been doing it for years even though beds are long enough for me. (I apologize for all you tall guys out there who do not have a long enough bed.)

I have embraced my weird habits, but I hope I am not alone...haha.



Submitted May 01, 2016 at 10:36AM by ladybugz17 http://ift.tt/1rJlFyW tall

No comments:

Post a Comment