Thursday, November 16, 2017

M4F Changing it up just a little dirtypenpals

Let’s flip the script just a little.

You brush you hair one last time trying to get it prefect. You are running late...I will be there in ten minutes...you won’t be ready. A splash of perfume a little make up. Nails already done from a prepaid day at the spa, flowers delivered this morning by your bed, with a note saying “looking forward to tonight” next to it.

It’s our 3rd date. The doorbell rings “let yourself in your yell from upstairs!” You are Now late. Rushing just a tad due to excitement more than anything, you put your dress (outfit) on. It’s the one I told you to wear. After the most romantic, passionate, sexually adventurous night of your life, I pushed your messy hair to the side and looked into those beautiful eyes and in a deep soothing voice said, “next time don’t wear that dress (pointing to a dress maybe a size to small you wore that night), your ass would look good in anything hun, and your boobs will still be heavenly no matter what you wrap them in. I want you in your favorite outfit, no matter it is, with whatever underneath you feel most sexy in. I want you to walk down your stairs and greet me at your door just like that. And I want you to greet me with that smile girl, that smile...I would kill for that smile”

Putting on the heels is a minor struggle they are high and strappy and honestly a pain the ass, but they go with the outfit.

Walking down the stairs you are ten minutes late. You begin to apologize before your three steps down only to hear “it’s no big deal at all hun...my god you look beautiful”

You smile.

“Oh boy who do I got to go murder now.” You land on the bottom step. “Wait on sec hun, now you can’t tell me those are your favorite shoes.”

You look at me. “Sit down” I say gently. Sitting on the bottom step I proceed to take off your strappy heels and slip on a pair of flats that were sitting by the door. You start to protest...”relax, your ass will still grab a hold of my eyes like a magnet to a refrigerator dear...plus you getting to tall, nothing cuter than a girl having to be on her tip toes to kiss me”

Helping you to your feet, you do just that giving me a peck on the lips.

I take you to the fanciest steakhouse in the city, maybe you are undressed but you prettiest girl in the whole damn place, so it really doesn’t matter. Light footies under the table, a special slice of cake for the lady after.

In the hotel room over looking the city it finally breaks, that sexual tension of wanting each other, the need the passion and desire to want every ounce of the other person. I carry you down the hallway legs wrapped around my body, lips pressed together tongues dancing. Pretty sure we bumped into an older couple as we raced down the hallway. I apologized as you sucked on my lip. We enter the room and...

...

Wanted to flip the script just a little and go more passionate. One big thing, I don’t want any pictures or celebs or you having me decide who you look like. You look beautiful all by yourself you don’t need to pretend to be anyone else for this prompt at least. I would love a description of you, no age, race, weight or height restrictions on this prompt.

Also let me know what that outfit is for you. It’s important to me and it’s also important to hear how it makes you feel that confidence in comfort is a big turn on.

Hard no: watersports, hard BDSM, scat, blood, humiliation

Yess: anal, toys (for you), light bondage, rough sex, name calling, couple more stuff I can’t think of.

All yeses open for being removed if you aren’t comfortable with them.



Submitted November 17, 2017 at 06:01AM by Bandit102 http://ift.tt/2zJecri dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment