Thursday, November 30, 2017

Advice on aging "hoppy" craft brews? beer

For whatever reason I've been, what some would call, cursed with an inability to enjoy even moderately hoppy beers. (For example tasting Stone's Stout at the brewery in SoCal and Boulevard's Dark Truth in MO both left me with a face akin to a cat with a brainfreeze) As a last ditch effort to normalize myself to the piney/grassier side of the pint, I'm contemplating getting a small refrigerator to age brews that I can't quite handle. After ~an hour I've found plenty of advice for decreasing bitterness in homebrews, but not much on aging small packs from the local liquor stores. Any special advice from you lads? Or is it basically the same as aging homebrews?



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 12:12PM by Slaigh http://ift.tt/2AmMlx7 beer

No comments:

Post a Comment