Friday, November 24, 2017

Me [20 M] with my BF [27 M] for 3 months recently moved in together. relationships

So we live in the same boarding house with each other and I must say that moving in with him, albeit rashed, was a good decision. I pay less now compared to the tiny apartment I used to rent where I live alone. We have the usual ammenities of a home, as opposed to my old apartment where I don't even have a microwave oven or a refrigerator. The only problem so far is that he kind of expects me to mingle with the other boarders which is extremely hard for me because I am not the best with socializing. At this point I have to tell you that my boyfriend is good at socializing; I am not like that at all. In fact, had he not made moves with me I wouldn't have approached him regardless of how much I liked him.

Even more, he has a friend for almost maybe 5 years now who lives here too, whom he suspects to have a little crush/fallen in love with him. This particular person is warm towards other boarders except me; although it might just be because I don't give off an approachable aura.

What should I do? I have thought of asking him to stop talking to that person altogether but I debated against that because I can't do that to someone I love.

tl;dr: I have moved in to a boarding house with my SO where we live with someone whom he thinks is in love with him. What should I do or tell my SO?



Submitted November 25, 2017 at 12:07PM by teztikelz http://ift.tt/2i2Offc relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment