Saturday, November 25, 2017

F4A - Prompts to Make the Bones Strong: Milkable Mammaries and the Girls Who Have Them dirtypenpals

Goddamn I'm getting better and better with titles. DPP should have an end of year contest so I can enter and win the shit out of it. Anyway let's talk about big ol' juggz and how they deserve to be felt and groped.


No, I haven't gotten a boob job recently

Work is abuzz. Little Eirika, famed for being a board her entire life, suddenly shows up Monday morning with tits. Not breasts, but tits. Her pre-pubescent a-cups have suddenly become a set of voluptuous, swinging Ds, and honestly.... are they still getting bigger? She showed up with a little bit of cleave showing, but as the day continues everyone and their mother that sees her can swear that her buttons are straining more and more... although no one is really paying any attention to those, considering her nipples are attempting to rip through her shirt and her ass is playing a similar game with the pencil skirt she's suddenly developed a fondness for.... also did she forget how to read? I know that's not related to any of the boob stuff, but I saw her trying to read a sign, mouth agape and eyes wide, for like thirty minutes. Generally I wouldn't care, but it was a stop sign.

This prompt is all about bimbofication. The reasons why could be explored if that's your thing (personally I'd like to thing I got a big, sticky, messy creampie from a fat futa cock and this is the result) but I'm also open to talking about the awkward situations caused by my breasts expanding, how easy it is to trick to me into doing just about anything, and how I'm so fucking horny that I can't keep my fingers out of my cunt. Y'know, bimbo stuff.


Woman to Woman, Can I Ask You for a Favor?

Eirika was sweating bullets when she came up to you. Her eyes were going wide like she was about to start having a panic attack, and her breathing was unusually heavy... probably due to her large, heaving chest. She phrased the question like she was going to reveal some secret ailment, but you already knew as soon as she walked up. Her nipples were poking clear through her bra, and long dark lines were running down her shirt. Though you couldn't see it, something similar was happening as a veritable fountain of unidentifiably sticky girl juices ran down both legs. All you could do was smile wickedly and ask her in your most innocent, teasing voice what was wrong, and what you could do for her.

"I just need you to come somewhere private and help me, please."

"Of course, but can I just ask what it is first?"

"Oh fuck off and help me, I'm fucking dying here man."

"Eirika that's no way to ask for help. Just tell me what's wrong."

Eirika spoke so loudly and urgently that you could swear people heard her talk in China.

"I need you to fucking milk me right now."

Heh. Milking. Everyone's favorite activity. This would be a public prompt wherein you would take me someplace secluded, pull my top down, and tease me until I was putty in your hands before milking me. I'd like this to include a lot of orgasm control, humiliation, and other fun stuff since I can't milk myself and you're a cruel motherfucker.


The Milkmaid

(A classic, really)

She arrived in a box, roughly the size of a refrigerator. Overnight freight of course, though the company graciously covers the shipping cost given the delicate nature of the cargo. Installation and setup is simple. Take a box cutter, slice the tape, and behold the newest fixture for your kitchen.

She's slightly softer than any given girl, with thick thighs and an a deliciously thick booty to boot. Her size 36J breasts hang pendulous, the nipples capped with what looks like a little locking clamp. Between her legs hangs a 14 inch cock, so long and thick that even at full mast it has a slight bow in the middle. A similar locking mechanism strangles her cock and balls, keeping her deliciously creamy juices inside. Her eyes are blindfolded. Her mouth is gagged. The vibrator in her ass is so strong you can almost hear it when you open the box.

Thankfully, she comes with some convenient display apparatus. Handcuffs and hooks if you'd like to hang her by her wrists, or some bar cuffs and rope if you'd rather have her on the floor.

Just don't lose the keys, otherwise those clamps will never come off, and the poor girl might just burst.

This one is pretty simple. If you're the type of person who wants to play this, I don't even need to explain my kinks. Orgasm denial, treating me like an object, all of it. Also sexual injuries are covered under the warranty, no questions asked.


Well, that's it for today DPP. Come, talk with me about the breasts that I wish I had. Futas and ladies to the front of the line, of course. Especially futa.

Please be futa.

Also if you have another milking based RP in the same vein as these, shoot me a message explaining it, and we just might be able to play it!

Hugs and Dicks DPP,

/u/weirdsexthingsgirl



Submitted November 26, 2017 at 12:20AM by weirdsexthingsgirl http://ift.tt/2i3aGRD dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment