Friday, November 24, 2017

For years I've hated my grandparents because I felt they were behind the messed up raising conditions of my mom...but for the past year have been NC from parents, living with grandma and she is the only person I ever loved and only person to have loved me raisedbynarcissists

I have great great memories with grandma from childhood and bad ones as well. As I got older I was smart enough to know how the world worked so to say, I had a terrible upbringing by my Nmom. And by my late teens I was able to connect her personality to my grandparents.

Fast forward to last year when I felt I really couldn't take living with mom another day. I moved with grandma, knowing she was just as bad except she actually would have essential human needs in her household, food, heat, garbage bags, refrigerator etc.

At first we were up and down as a relationship, and I always kept in my heart she is the queen of this dysfunctional family. But sooner or later, I accepted fully she loved me. And I don't fear her abandonment.

It's weird though because truth is, she is the one that raised my mom. But they approach me, nurture me and feel different about me. How is it that our relationship is so much better? Any comments or if you can relate, I'd love to listen.



Submitted November 24, 2017 at 05:46PM by davfromBK http://ift.tt/2A8VOWz raisedbynarcissists

No comments:

Post a Comment