Sunday, November 26, 2017

Junkie in Wonderland LSD

Junkie in Wonderland

Dosage: 1300 - 1400 micrograms in liquid form, ~300mg of heroin prior to dropping Route: Sublingually Duration: 18 hours Test Subject: 150lbs, male, 19 years old

This story starts when I was 19 years old, was fairly experienced with LSD and a few other psychedelics. Me and my best friend at the time, we'll call him Chris, had been tripping quite a bit on the weekends. This weekend we were informed that his parents would be gone the whole week, leaving us a mansion to trip in with an infinite amount of possibility. I was addicted to opiates at the time, and was using around a half gram a day, snorted of heroin. After dosing, and taking the boy around the same time I had no desire to redose which is very unlike me.

We discussed inviting over our girlfriends, tho decided that because we wanted to go as far down the rabbit hole as mentally possible it would be for the best if they didn't come.

Fast forward to Friday after school, were flying down the highway to acquire the doses. We get there, expecting him to have tabs, instead he has two different vials. One for me, one for my buddy with around 1400 micrograms in each vial. Originally my plan was only to take around 400ug. So that's what I did. I took what I eyeballed (very risky and stupid decision here) to be around 4 doses. I used an eye dropper and put the tasteless liquid under my tongue. It felt like a drop of water but I knew what I was in store for.

My tongue started tingling. This is where it really begins.

T - 0:15: I'm starting to feel something, though it could simply be placebo. My hands are getting cold, and a tingling sensation is surging through my body like tiny little lightning bolts.

T - 0:30: Were almost home, tho I'm tripping balls. My friend wanted to wait till he got home to trip, though i didn't want to wait. So I took part of my dose right away before driving back home. I remember feeling like I was playing a car driving simulator on the old school gameboy. Everything had a very electric vibe to it, I could hear a car horn from a mile away, I swear.

T - 1:00: I'm tripping a little too hard at this point. My friend even can tell I'm having a rough time. I'm not really communicating well at all and have retreated to an empty room to try to figure out why I'm feeling how I'm feeling. I convince myself that what I was doing was wrong, and that my girlfriend would inevitably break up with me if she knew. This sent me down a weird path. I caught myself before going too deep, grabbed an orange, walked into the kitchen, threw it at my friend and exclaimed, "I'm all better now". Don't ask me why I threw the orange, throwing fruit around seems to be a habit of mine and my friends on acid. I'm smiling just recalling this.

T - 1:30: We are now doing what we normally do while on doses, listening to infected mushroom, converting vegetarians. It's sending me to a different place, a much more visually distorting place. Me and my friend giggle like two school girls for what seems like hours. We decide to go on a walk in the woods outside his house. The trees seem to breath with us. For a moment we feel almost telepathically connected to nature. It was a surreal and beautiful feeling.

T - 2:00: We head back inside to smoke a joint, this is when my peak had just started. The visuals at this point were all moving with each other, the rooms of he house all seemed to be morphing together to create just one giant room. I remember all of a sudden my phone ringing (which is odd, generally I turn it on airplane mode when taking acid). It's my girlfriend. I answer the phone, and to my surprise after admitting I was tripping balls in my underwear at chris' house, she laughed, and told me to have a great night and to text her letting her know I'm doing alright later that night. I was completely dumbfounded. She never responds this way to my drug use. Something came over me, a feeling that is hard to describe where I felt invincible and wanted to take things as far as possible.

T - 3:00: At this point the time of events is a guessing game. I took what was left of my vial in the refrigerator and put it all in my mouth. I don't know if I was feeling suicidal, in the sense that I had nothing to live for, or invincible, where I felt nothing could touch me. Maybe a bit of both.

T - 3:30: This is really bad. I'm starting to lose track of who I am and where I am. Me and my friend are mindlessly wandering around, only to find each other and be super happy that the other person was there. Time distortion is becoming more and more apparent. I can't seem to keep track of anything anymore. I give into it. I take a deep breath and accept the death of my ego. All of a sudden, a new wave of electric tactile sensations surges through my body.

T - 4:30: I am a glass of orange juice. So far that's the only thing I'm really sure of. Acidic, orange, juicy, and I come from a fruit. Idk man, i think orange juice isn't the worst thing a boy could be, tho it seems I'm okay with that. I throw another orange at my friend. He giggles, then returns fire. We both laugh, then cry, then laugh more wondering why we're crying. We both talk about how LSD is by far the best chemical we've ever put into our bodies, then go to different rooms again to explore further.

T - 5:00: There is no me anymore until later into the story. No longer an "I" component. All of me has melted into a puddle and has been swept away. I am everything and everything is me. I feel an interconnectedness to everything and everyone around me. A level of empathy I wasn't ready for. I felt their pain. I felt nature's pain. I felt my own. My visuals were insane at this point. Almost too much. The house was collapsing all around me and then being rebuilt. I took a bath for some reason and ended up thinking I was lost in an ocean. My mind was creating these wild scenarios and it would then fill in the blanks. Crazy.

T - 10:00: A good amount of time has gone by and I'm still tripping balls. Wonder if it'll ever end. It's getting to the point where I'm tired, and want to sleep, but know sleep is no where near achievable in my current state. Maybe later.

T- 17:00: Still tripping. Starting to worry about HPPD. My teenage mind is going in a million different directions. Finally I ask my friend for a benzo. He gives me .5 xanax. I fall asleep about an hour later, tho the benzo didn't do much.

This is a story about 6 years ago about a boy who didn't understand what LSD had to offer, was incredibly careless, and could give a shit whether he lived or died. I wasn't even completely depressed, it was more of a, "I don't care" type feel. I have found ways to feel more empathy towards other after this trip, and started taking care of myself more.

I wish I could tell you it gave me this profound insight at 19, but the only thing I know for sure is that I'm a glass of orange juice.

Love and peace everyone



Submitted November 27, 2017 at 12:42AM by PsilocinPsychosis http://ift.tt/2i8iXna LSD

No comments:

Post a Comment