Wednesday, November 29, 2017

19 [M4R] Plymouth, Minnesota - Tropical boy new to snow and squirrels r4r

I've seen three squirrels in my entire lifetime and saved a snowball in a refrigerator last winter. Hello, I'm a struggling college boy looking for offline friends in the pretty but quiet area of Plymouth, Minnesota.

Some things about me: -ENFP/ Basically 5'10"/ Southeast Asian boi/ v good -I'm pretty much bad at everything but at least i love pizza. -I play overwatch sometimes, but my heart can only take so much pain. -I love art and I sometimes try and make my own though i usually end up just giving up. I won't hesitate to show you though. -I'm an extroverted nerd that loves the indoors, meaning i will watch 80s sci fi movies and ruin diets via pizza at a house or spend all day at an arcade and be genuinely pleased to do so. -I'm v low maintenance bc im broke and unimpressive so don't worry about it fam

There's probably more to tell but let's get to know each other organically! Pic for pic welcome btw Anyway, hmu we gonna CHILL



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 08:10AM by goodest-boy http://ift.tt/2AlNxkl r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment