Thursday, November 23, 2017

GFCI Blinking Red - Cannot Reset. Changing an outlet? HomeImprovement

I just purchased a new home for the first time. The GFCI plug in my kitchen that is linked to a plug for my refrigerator is blinking red and not supplying power. I attempted to press the test button to trip it, followed by the reset button but it is not working. I also tried flipping the breaker but that won’t fix it either. I’m very green here and have never experienced changing a plug if it’s actually defective.

I’m wondering if my next step here is to attempt to change the plug? If so, do I also need to change the plug that’s in the same wall plate (it doesn’t have buttons) or just the GFCI plug?

Thanks!



Submitted November 23, 2017 at 08:45PM by DarrohTrin http://ift.tt/2jSb8m0 HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment