Wednesday, November 15, 2017

[HOUSING] Looking for roommate in Westwood. Private bedroom and own bathroom, $1150 LAlist

Looking for a roommate to take one private bedroom with own bathroom in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment as my current roommate is moving in with her partner. Move-in date before December 31, 2017 but exact date is flexible. Must be able to pass a credit check. Security deposit is $1167. Utilities are usually ~$50/ month per person, which includes power and internet. Water is included with rent. Apartment is rent controlled! Apartment is ~1400 sq ft with hardwood floors and a small balcony. Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave all included. The living room is mostly furnished, but has room for additional items if you'd like to bring things. There is ample storage in the apartment, as well as in parking garage. Parking included, one non-tandem spot in a covered garage. Building is gated, with intercom entry. Coin operated washer and dryer on premises. Apartment is a 5 minute walk from the big blue bus stop and Culver City bus stop. Very close to UCLA (~25 minute walk) and a 5 minute drive from the 405. Grocery stores within walking distance. At the busiest times, you can usually still find street parking within a couple blocks. Your room will be the cheaper of the 2 bedrooms, and private bathroom is right across the hallway. Bedroom is 11' x 13', fully carpeted with ample closet space and a window. About me: My name is Katie! I am a grad student at UCLA and an early riser- I usually workout in the morning and then head to campus all day. My boyfriend stays over sometimes. On the weekends I tend to be around more - or at my boyfriend's house. I'm a no fuss quiet roommate looking for a kindred spirit. Would prefer a female roommate but am open to any gender if a good fit! If you'd like to see the apartment, learn more about me, or have any questions please message me! For pictures click here http://ift.tt/2iZNKzb



Submitted November 16, 2017 at 09:55AM by dancinonapiano http://ift.tt/2zL6JVZ LAlist

No comments:

Post a Comment