Monday, January 16, 2017

Last Time. shrooms

My first time taking shrooms was my 20th birthday. I did not know what to expect so I ingested a reasonable amount. I high but not as high as the second time I took it during spring. Its one of my memorable trips and is the last time I will use these magical mushrooms. I was originally going to eat the shrooms during school but was running late for class in the morning. I forgot them in my car (my college is on a hill and I was too lazy to go down the hill to my car). I got off around 5:00 and was heading on my way back home. In SoCal around that time traffic is hell. What usually takes 15-20 minutes to get home takes 30-40mins. Since there was not much focus needed to drive I ate the shrooms about 5 exits prior to exiting the freeway. All I ate that day was just a gummy pizza that I stole and some Doritos I bought from my school’s snack store. I’m 5’6 and 136lbs so I get high pretty quick since the shroom’s do not have to travel that far to reach my whole body. The traffic starts to move quicker when I’m two exits away from exiting. The freeway adds two lanes around there. I started to notice a change in me when I got the giggles. A head change started coming when exiting the freeway. I made it home safely around 5:45 and took my time getting my backpack and folder out of my car. I realized I had not thrown out all the trash in my car. My vision enhanced and any mess irritated me. When getting out of the car I was greeted by the cool sunny Californian weather. I walked toward the side gate of my adorable pink house with painted white bricks lined up three feet bordering its pink rough skin. My annoying black rusty metal gate with arrow likes sticking up on top screeches with pain when resisting to open. Crying for lotion for its rough skin. I’m greeted by my four ungrateful slaves that are picky with the leftovers that are given to them like the leftovers from my car. My family and I always have them lined up from the ones that ate the most toward the front and the ones that eat large portions in one meal throughout the week in the back. One of them is vegan, two of them ate junk food and one of them had an odd appetite of only plastic and paper. The vegan slave only ate every other Friday when the Mexican hairstylist came to trim our lands green hair and fed him the leftovers. Out of all the slaves two of them did not have bad breath. The other two slaves were ill and mouths infested with flies, maggots, and ants. They had such terrible breath and in deep need of a dental care. After, they tried to eat my hand when letting go of their mouth to get back at me. They used their best attack which is a toxic punch of their breath when they shut their mouth. I could smell every single food waste that traveled up my nose. The smell so thick, all the left overs fought for the slaves, making their way in my nose like if it was the 605 freeway. Some tried to travel through my eyes but only got me teary eye. I told myself I would make sure to clean their teeth sometime after their favorite day; Tuesday. That day they are called upon their king waiting in the front with their neighbors lined up waiting for him around 8am. They praise their king for keeping them from getting too full by taking the food they hold for him. It is as if it were a parade for them. They have three kings; the vegan king, recycle king, and the junk food king. Everyone knows when the junk food king comes; it leaves a scent that lets everyone know. I walk over my lands hair towards my white door with a golden door knob and enter my house. My house is pink on the inside and was greeted by the Virgin Mary, angles, and Jesus Christ. I felt their sharp eyes on me as if I were the demon of the house. I’m surrounded by holy figures but I’m not fouled by a made up story and a god that I’m supposed to believe in. But I got to do what will please my parents and just pretend to believe. I try my best to hide my horns and tail but deep down they know I am a demon to them. The first impression my mother wants to give is that we are a family of god. I quickly walked toward my room and start to get irritated by the mess I have not realized until now. I fed the slaves my leftovers in my room and put my cloths in the mouth of our cleaning slave. He sucks up my entire dirty cloths flavor as if it were gum. When, my room was clean I sat on my chair in front of my desk to my make believe body in a pixelated reality that meant nothing to the world. It was my addiction. My pleasure slave lets me do what I want to enjoy myself although it is secretly sucking my life out of me without me realizing it, my personal reaper toughing away at my soul. When I do not have my all seeing magical dark holes on, my slaves become quit, almost as things to me. I get off the slave and head toward the kitchen and realized how disgustingly dirty our kitchen is. The sink overflowed with dishes, trash can over filled, leftover food and pans and pots left on the stove with rotting food that was made for nobody to eat. The refrigerator stuffed with food, completely unorganized with the older food toward the back. I felt sick, I started panting, and the air became dry. I felt dehydrated. I poured myself a cup of water. I felt like I was in a steady roller-coaster in my head when all of a sudden I was dropping down at a 90-degree angle. the magic was at its peak. I did not realize how much I ate that made me feel like this. All the mess in my adorable house disgusted me and gave me fear. The thoughts filled my mind with negatives that kept piling up remembering all my regrets in a matter of seconds. My vision was blurry far and detailed closely. It was mentally painful for me to clean, because it felt endless, but only took about an hour which felt like eternity in my head. It took time but I managed to motivate my slothful mother and sister to help me clean our sick home. After finishing I decided to take a nap and that was where my trip ended. The positives of me being high is that it gives me energy and the initiative to clean and be organized and realize what needs to be clean. When I woke up my room and kitchen were clean and neatly organized but promised myself I would never go through that again.



Submitted January 16, 2017 at 12:21PM by H1ghcee http://ift.tt/2jAbGse shrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment