Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Fantastical Love Story (Ketamine) Drugs

Once upon a time, Im_Flabbergasted was more addicted to Ketamine than he was Heroin, PCP, Crack, Meth, Cocaine, Psychedelics, and the whole 9 yards. He would look at her constantly in the eye with lust. With confidence. With a vibe of pure happiness. He needed her. Without ketamine, Im_Flabbergasted was a lost cause. This is a love story, like Shakespeare, that is truly a tragedy.

"Hey, Im_Flabbergasted, have you ever tried ketamine?"

That's what my girlfriend asked me as I sat on her bed after waking up one morning. I was known in school as the biggest drug addict, a title I wouldn't take pride in today, but a title that then? I absolutely loved. I had never ACTUALLY tried Ketamine, but I told her "yeah of course! You got some?". She pulled out a little baggie filled to the brim with transparent/off-set white crystals. I looked at in wonder. What was I getting myself into? It couldn't be anything serious, considering it was 9 AM on a Wednesday. She scoots herself over to the corner of the bed and pours out 4 of the crystals onto her little side-table. From there she takes a credit card and lays it over the rocks, crushing them. After a few shifts and maneuvers the rocks turned into a fine white powder. She rolls up a $50 bill, gets close to me in a sexual way, and says "that one's for you". Without hesitating I go down while simultaneously putting the bill in my nose and pull in air through my nostrils.

"Oh shit. That burns."

I say that softly to myself. The powder hurt like all hell in my nostrils. I use my right hand to plug my nose with my index finger and my thumb so nothing gets out of my nose. A tear wells up in my eye from the burn and I ignore it. She kisses me and laughs. She grabs the baggie she has and starts pouring out her hit of Ketamine. While she does that, it begins to kick in... dear god... did it kick in.

A blanket rushed over my skin that I couldnt see or feel. It seemed to be made of magic. Suddenly my face began to droop and I felt crystallized. My legs ceased to work and I could feel my eyes glossing over. I had a sudden need to listen to music. I was desperate, actually, yet I didn't have the intelligence to put any on. I felt myself getting dumber and dumber. Things became very simple. I was confused. Things were funny. I wanted to sleep, yet it was the last thing I wanted to do. I wasn't tired. I turned my head to the right and I saw my girlfriend. She was moving in slow motion down towards the table to snort a line of this miracle drug. Suddenly I felt myself floating a foot above where I truly was. I was taller than I remember, yet I wasn't. It felt truly amazing. This was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Fast forward 4 months. Im_Flabbergasted has 2 ounces of the best Ketamine, broke up with his girlfriend, is at a girls house with all his best friends throwing his own party

I had all my friends at this girls house. I decided, hey? Guys. Throw me $10 and I'll give everyone as much Ketamine as they want. This would go on for a few months, every single weekend, until this day.

"Throw me $10 and let's get high guys"

We all line up and snort the Ketamine. I'm first, as I'll be doing a line in-between everyone else's lines. After 6 people, I'm around 2 grams deep. Before I can leave the room everything begins to morph. I cannot move my legs. I look over to my friend who also cannot move his legs. I signal to him that I'm very fucked up since I cannot talk. He understands. I signal to him to plug his phone into the speaker sitting right next to him. He gives me the thumbs up. I literally watch as he completely misses the cord and plugs nothing into his phone. He doesn't unlock his phone, and starts tapping on the screen. Suddenly he starts bumping his head to the music (we're hip-hop heads). For whatever reason, I know exactly what song he's bumping his head to and I begin to bump my head to the song as well. After some time, I decide it's time to leave. Since my legs don't work, I must Army crawl. So I do. Once I leave the room I enter a war-zone. However, I didn't see the war zone. I simply felt like I was in one. Therefore I had to find a secure position. Using all my force and energy I get behind the foot of the couch. Suddenly, I see my friend who was listening to music with me crawling behind me. I signal for him to get over to my fighting position. He gets close to me. I say absolutely no words to him, but I look at him and make a game-plan with him. We stare at each other basically drooling, yet I understand that he understands. I go first. I climb onto the couch and starting dodging bullets and missiles. These things aren't happening, they just feel like they are. I know he's behind me and we get all the way around the couch. Mission complete. I look at him and say or do nothing, yet I told him I was a POW (prisoner of war). I begin crawling over to the dog cage and get into it. I close the cage and lock it. I realize that things are getting real. The reason I realize this? Because I can see a friend of mine through the living room into the kitchen, asleep as he's walking out of the sliding door to outside. He asleep standing up with one foot outside, the other foot sitting on the edge, his hand on the door handle, and his head leaning on the door. He was shot while trying to fight the enemy. I didn't really think this. It just felt like it happened. I grabbed all my dog toys since I was now a dog and fell asleep. Once I woke up I pulled the Ketamine out of my pocket, still fucked up. I grabbed my wallet, and poured a few crystals on to a credit card. I grabbed another credit card and smothered them in between. Once there was a solid powder, I grabbed a $20 bill out of my wallet, rolled it up, and insufflated. Instantly I felt something was wrong.

What's wrong.. I know there's something wrong.. but what is it. Then I realized. A rock was stuck in my nose. I began snorting out of my nose as much air as possible to get it out. To no avail. I became frustrated. I didn't know what to do. So as a fallout plan I grabbed my cell phone from my other pocket. I felt the skin on my nose where there was a bump, made sure I was correct, and held my phone by the side. I turned it to the back side to get as much surface area as possible, and smashed my nose with the phone to break the rock. Instantly a shooting pain went through my nose. I knew i fucked up.

Within minutes blood began pouring out of my nose yet no one seemed to care let alone me. I yelled to a buddy non-coherent words to unlock the dog cage and eventually he did. As soon as I was out I ran into the kitchen to grab paper towels. I stuffed them up my nose and realized: hey. I'm re-energized. Then it happened:

The girls house I was at, she was losing her mind from the Ketamine binge we were on. Everyone snoring almost a half gram to a gram at a time, hours of that really gets to your head. She wanted me to hook up with her but I had so many different problems going on. It was impossible to show affection to this woman and sexually please her. IMPOSSIBLE. So my first instinct: hide in the refrigerator.

I ran over the refrigerator and opened it. From there, I stood there and closed it as much as possible (without coming anywhere close to closing it). She threatened to kill herself if I didn't come and talk to her. I refused to talk to her so I acted like the refrigerator.

"(Girl name here), I am a refrigerator. Why are you trying to talk to me? You must be crazy!!!"

She stomped her feet in frustration and ran away. I was successful. I left the refrigerator and looked around. To my left is the dining room: one of my friends is asleep on the table. I look to my right and it's the kitchen. I have another friend asleep halfway through the door way, another one asleep under the kitchen table, and another friend out front screaming the cops are here when in fact they weren't. I walk into the living room through the kitchen and see another girl throwing up into a bowl very quietly. This party turned into a nightmare awfully quick. Suddenly the girls house I'm at - her mother runs out of nowhere.

"IM_FLABBERGASTED. GET THE FUCK UPSTAIRS"

I wiggle and wobble my way upstairs. I follow her frantic mom. As I go to the end of the hallway, I turn right and see a window open. The girls house I was at is standing on the room in her bra and panties.

"I'LL FUCKING JUMP!!!!"

My mind began to spin.

"What do you want?!?!"

As we were talking her mom climbed onto the roof from another window. The girl and I yelled back and forth.

"LISTEN. YOU NEED TO COME DOWN FROM THERE AND SNORT A LINE. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY."

As she opened her mouth to respond, her mother grabbed her and threw her onto the flat sided roof.

"GET THE FUCK INSIDE!!!"

The girl instantly started weeping. I could see how angry her mom was. I was afraid. I got scared. I ran.

Down the stairs I go. Very slowly, but I was accurate: every stair was touched by a foot or two. I knew I had to hide or else I would surely be dead. But first? I needed to get high. I ran into the back room, poured out as many crystals as I could, and snorted them. Blood began pouring out of the other side of my nose. I still had a paper towel in the right side from earlier. I was a total fucking nightmare. Before the drugs could kick in I ran out back where a couple of my friends were smoking a hookah. With blood stains on my t-shirt, a terrible look in my eye, the other eye half closed, incomprehensible words, and drool running down my mouth, I began to explain to them what happened. When I was finished they immediately looked away from me. I guess I was alone. Before I knew it I hit the ground. My time was up. I couldn't stay awake like this. Outback on the stone tiles, I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up with almost everyone smoking weed out of a bong, eating food, or still asleep. This would be the beginning of a very long and very intense Ketamine addiction.



Submitted January 15, 2017 at 01:03PM by Im_Flabbergasted http://ift.tt/2jx7qty Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment